Dungeon Tales Art
by Kirk Valladares
comment by Assif2009/02/27
Well, he finally went and did it. Thesis got himself killed!
Go back to Dungeon Tales Art main page.
- Well, he finally went and did it. Thesis got himself killed!
- As you may notice looking at this banner, Thesis (and Bodush and Stumpy - sorry Durin) are flying. They are trying to take a defended fortress and came up with a cunning plan. The plan was to get the heavy tanks inside the keep by making them invisible. Then when everyone else got to the fort, they could jump out and cause chaos from inside as well as out.
- Trouble is - Thesis was never much good at carying out orders or sticking to a plan. Consequently Everyone was still making their way to the castle when Thesis foolishly chased and hit a Derro (with a critical) and suddenly found himself face-to-face with a 2headed 3-legged Double-axe weilding Hasted Double-headed Jumping Giant.
- Needless to say there was a seious mismatch and before he knew it Thesis had 10hp left. But, in all fairness to the DM, all was by far from lost. Thesis could have flown out of there and got healing, beserking on the way to ensure surviving any stray blows.
- But no. Theis went in for one more hack and got made into salami.
- So now the options are a new character, reincarnation (as what?) or resurrection. Or arguing the rules about a jumping giant. ;)
- Watch DT for a resolution!